47.
i am officially making my blog private.
this actually doesn't make me very happy, i am sad. i came out with my story so i could reach out to others who were dealing with similar circumstances, or who are dealing with pain. but now the place that makes me happy is causing me heartache. if you would like access to my blog in the future, just drop me an email:motorfrog@hotmail.com
i would love to invite you... we can still have some fun. xoxo, amanda
36 comments:
lisafharris@hotmail.com
good move amanda..really.
Do you care that you don't know me directly? Another suggestion for when you go private, don't allow anonymous comments...it leaves it to anyone to be ablet to write. There is a setting that you don't allow anonymous to comments. Just a suggestion.
Your blog is a wonderful inspiration to lots of people!! It is sad that it has to come to this!! Is that a brother or a father? You would think they would see you are only trying to help him and not hurt him! But anyway, you and your family are beautiful!! I love that they support you and him thru all of this! And those kids are adorable!! He will one day realize that you are only looking out for his health and safety and his family should be supporting you thru all of this!!! You are strong and you will be fine!!
Lots of Love, Stephanie
shadowcat_sa@yahoo.com
Add us.. and I dont think you have access to mine since we went private awhile ago too..
Send me your email address and I can add you to mine too..
Ashlee (zern) Wright
ashleewright07@gmail.com
I want to!!
lauraek@gmail.com
I would love to be invited. You are amazing, Amanda. I think of you and pray for you often and wonder how I could be doing more for you. You put on a great game face, but through reading your blog I getted prompted to reach out a little more. I love you and your sweet little ones. And I'm always right around the corner if you need me.
I found your sight through summers and have learned alot from you just reading your story. I would love and invite if you feel ok with it.
ericafoster333@hotmail.com
I can fully understand your need to go private as much as I cannot understand why people can be so cruel and unsupportive to you at this difficult time. You need kindness love support and positive comments at this time.
Amanda, you don't know me either but I know Summer. I really enjoy your blog. I have a friend who's husband is going thru a similar thing and so your blog has been so helpful. Thanks for sharing and if you wouldn't mind I would like to continue to read it! Hang in there! lesleyhuff@gmail.com
Amanda, I'm so sorry it has to come to this. I know you love Anthony dearly and have wanted only the best for him, your kids, and yourself through all of this. I have seen you strive for the best for your entire family, ALWAYS. Those who leave destructive comments will have to live with the shame that that brings them. XOXO
Amanda, I'm so sorry it has to come to this. I know you love Anthony dearly and have wanted only the best for him, your kids, and yourself through all of this. I have seen you strive for the best for your entire family, ALWAYS. Those who leave destructive comments will have to live with the shame that that brings them. XOXO
Oh. My. Goodness.
I go away for a weekend and your blog gets inundated with rude comments!
I think you SHOULD go private-definitely...be sure to send me an email.
Love you SO, SO, SOOOOOO much!
Please include me! I love seeing your kids pictures and knowing how you are doing. Chin up, girl!
alidegraff@yahoo.com
Hi Amanda,
I found your blog way back when Summer put on her blog how proud of you she was for coming out with your story. I know who you are just from growing up in the area, but not sure if you know who I am or not. Anyways, I hope the best for you, your children & Anthony. If you're inviting people that you don't know too well, then I'd love the invite to see your progress. Thanks and good luck to you, we're praying for you.
Kendyl Daly
kendyldaly@hotmail.com
Hi Amanda-
I found your blog awhile back through Summer's. If you are inviting people you don't know I would love to be added. I pray for your family often. I would love to watch your strength and courage through all that your going through. Your family is beautiful.
ayesharobin@cox.net
Ayesha
me wuv you!
ashley.taylor@comcast.net
sign me up! auntvivi@hotmail.com
I'm so sorry Amanda. I have been rooting for you since I found out. You are amazing, you have beautiful children and everyone loves you! I would love to still follow your story: dne29@hotmail.com
you don't know me, but I have been very inspired and moved by your story. I have some drug issues in my immediate family (growing up) and I feel for you and your family. You don't have to add me if you want your blog just for friends and family, but I will give you my email just in case you are ok with blog stockers... the good kind that just feel for you and don't write bad stuff! I really hope the best for you!
Tiffany
tiffanyleepooh@yahoo.com
Hi Amanda! I found your blog through Maryam's and I've really enjoyed following your story. You've been so inspirational and I wish you and your family the best.
lindseymackenzie@hotmail.com
I don't know what I would do without your posts...I'm so happy that I found you and you decided to do a blog. You are such a brave soul and I mean that with all of my heart. I know what it takes to be on this journey you have been on and it is humbling to watch you do it with such grace and love. You have helped me so much and I am serious when I say that my burdens have been lighter because of our friendship. Just to know that someone might understand some of the things I have been through, makes me feel like I can keep trudging along and that I am not alone. Your forever friend, I love you (and hope you had so much fun in Palm Springs)!
Angie
Amanda
I would love to be included because you are a great inspiration and kind and generous person and I would luv to watch you come through this difficult journey to have a much happier life
It is the right decision to go private at this time
ingrid_f@eirom.net
Amanda
I would love to be included because you are a great inspiration and kind and generous person and I would luv to watch you come through this difficult journey to have a much happier life
ingrid_f@eirom.net
I know you dont know me I found your blog through a friend of a friend. I enjoy reading your blog and continue to cheer for you and your family.
firefightersurfer@gmail.com
I agree that you should go private. I have been away from bloggerland for awhile and just realized what is going on with Anthony. It's better for you so you can share with your close ones.
xoxo
Be sure to add me.
xoxo gosachia@hotmail.com
jasonhfuller22@yahoo.com
I think this will be a good thing. You don't need anything that causes you more stress in your life.
Layna
I love reading your blog and keeping up with your adorable children! I remember when we were that age and you were our babysitter! We all grow up too fast.
Jillian (Bruce) Coons
jilliancoons2@yahoo.com
I have left you a few comments before and told you I have a similar story (many years ago). You are brave and are doing the right things for the right reasons. You are very smart to not keep secrets from your children and explain what is happening in a way that their little minds can understand. I thought I was protecting my kids by not telling them and it had definite negative consequences later. I have a happy peaceful life now and you will too - I promise!! If you are comfortable adding me to your private list I would appreciate staying updated. I have certainly been a silent cheerleader and have prayed for you and your children. I know Summer Thacker's in-laws. They used to live in my Stake when they lived in AZ. My email is bonharkey52@yahoo.com
obviously!
meghess80 at yahoo dot com
Ditto to all...Here's my email address. Keep smiling! Megan :)
toothfairy98@gmail.com
Amanda,
I found your blog through Summer and I love watching your sweet kids grow up. I can tell you are a wonderful mother, and it is inspiring to follow your story. I wish you all the best!
Kandis Froebe (aka Mount)
kfroebe@charter.net
if you don't mind me following along
I too found your blog through summers and then realized i knew your sister from college. Iv been following your story because we have a friend in a similar situation and were trying to learn more about this type of problem. I admire your strength and courage through out this trial and you are a great example to others. I would love to keep reading. lauren_a_black@yahoo
Amanda-
I've been reading your blog ever since your sister Allison posted your story on hers. (i'm in her ward, no one crazy I swear:) Anyhow, I'd love to keep reading. I think you have the cutest family ever and are such a HUGE example. Thanks for your strength & honesty...it's refreshing! brookebrown712(at)yahoo(dot)come
Hi amanda, i'm bennys sister natalie ek...and Hillary's friend, anyway, i read your blog daily and find it inspiring and would love to be invited if that's ok. here's my email.
natek20@gmail.com
I am summers cousin and like many others read your story from her blog. I would love to continue to follow your journey, you are an inspiration to me.
Janice Williams
williamsfam5 @ mac dot com
I would love to be able to continue to read you blog. I am in Allison's ward and started reading your blog awhile ago. I actually loved your short hair I tried to have mine cut the same way...not good for me, but way cute on you :) If you would like to invite me my email is
lamorec@yahoo.com
Oh I am also related to the Thackers. I guess I would be condidered their 2nd cousin. I know Kristen (Bryan's sister) the most. I need to have Summer invite me to her blog...you guys have so much fun and I love to read about what you do.
I am sorry you are going through this difficult trial. My older sister is going through the same thing right now. You are amazing and have great strength!!
Post a Comment