13. beauty gifts with purchase i can't resist them (i get it from my mom, she has a love for any great beauty product)....whether they be the free gift for spending $25 at lancome, or the big one with the beautiful tote (like this lemon-yellow one here). i usually find a way to justify needing $85 in face lotion so i can get the gift. the samples are so fun & i always find something new that i love.


4 comments:
I just got that email from Nordstrom and was contemplating what I needed just so I could get samples! My favorite are the lipstick samples--even if they're a horrible color I love trying them.
Thinking of you!
Guilty! I am known to get something just for the free gift too!
I saw this yellow bag in person and it is gorgeous! Of course, they wouldn't sell it to me until this week...
add to cart! It's a must. xoxo
Lancome queen still loves a free gift too. Nothing better than Lancome mascara!!!!
Post a Comment