1.12.2009

Disneyland in January

weather: perfect
lines: too long
fun: so much
star tours: jane & frell's first time!
baby boys: perfect
peanut-butter sandwiches: enough to feed an army
bathroom trips: too many to count
strollers: two doubles
partner in crime: hillary
pirates: still my favorite "kids" ride
small world: closed for renovation
trying to get izzy to stand facing the camera for a picture: near impossible!

2 comments:

My Little Clan said...

LOVE DISNEYLAND!! We are yet to renew our passes.. I am so sad I missed the Christmas decor there. But when I do get them, we have to go together. Note to the self; never go on mon or friday. Out of towners take three day weekends. Tuesdays-Thursday you'll be golden for the lines :)
Cute pictures! But then again, I wouldn't expect anything less.

queenieweenie said...

We tried to go Friday night for Date night and it was SO CROWDED and SO WINDY that we left without riding ANYTHING! It kinda stunk.

Don't forget to call me next time you go. I push a mean stroller.