14. scented candles i don't think i know anyone who doesn't like them. every night after my house is picked up & it is dark outside, i light a couple of candles....even if it is just for a few minutes, there is something soothing and calming about a lit candle.


1 comment:
ok, fiji is the BEST WATER EVER...I'm as addicted to it as some are to diet coke, (i like smart water too but I thought it was only for working out??? which i never get to do unfortunately.) And I got the mailer for that Nordstrom beauty gift with purchase and I was so excited! I should have known it would be on your blog! BTW, Erba is having 15% off the whole store tomorrow thru the weekend...do you ever get candles there? I'll forward you the coupon just in case. I think I'll go light a candle right now...
Love you!
P.S. another great song on the blog today!
P.P.S. I saw your dad with your kids at Costco the other day and I thought, wow, what a good grandpa!
Post a Comment