my dear sweet dad flew home friday night to pick up my girls for me and flew back with them yesterday morning. i was so happy to see them....they lifted my spirits. it's pretty hard to feel sorry for myself when they are around....
today during sacrament meeting, izzy and i discussed the sacrament:
me: "izzy, what are we supposed to think about when we eat the bread?"
izzy: "jesusheavenlyfather"
me: "that's right babe, and what do we think about when we drink the water?"
izzy: "the bread"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I love that girl! And I love that Rick! I am so glad you are all back together again. There is strength in numbers. You need to be surrounded by the ones you love and who love you. We think about you guys often. Let us know if there is anything we can do on this end of things!
I am just now getting plugged back in to the internet world... I've missed it- and am happy to see you are finding a way to share your strength with others! I treasure our friendship. I will be here for you always and forever!!
that last comment was from me- Lindsay (Banner) I forgot that I was signed in under my sister's name ;)
LOL i was like, who the heck is this grea friend of mine!!!!!!! i love you lindsay, i miss you so much...
How can you be anything but happy and very busy with Frellster around?
Amanda...Just wanted you to know my heart goes out to you. You have amazing strength and I sooo admire you as a mom and hope I can be half the woman you are! Keep smiling your beautiful smile and continue to draw strength from your sweet family and friends, and of course through prayer. You touched me so much when you asked for our prayers for your sweet children and husband--of course I'll add my prayers to the many others and especially for YOU too!
Post a Comment