8.11.2008

Summertime... & the Livin's Easy

faith & grace their awesome swim teachers, thanks melissa for the recommendation!!lessons are over, let's put what we've learned to practice...sick of watching from the sidelines, we want to get in toolifeguardsilly ridd kidsso inappropriatehercules, hercules!my boyfriend...my naked boyfriendall muscle, no tme & the one i lovesistersdaddy sandwichthe hair up there
sibling rivalry
my little angels

5 comments:

zuniga family said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the fat rolls on Hank! He is a doll. I am glad I have had 2 1/2 months of school off and go back to work next Thursday and still have yet to see you! Seriously, it sucks but I can only call so much!

queenieweenie said...

SO cute! I love the underwater pictures and I ESPECIALLY love the picture of Frelly's bathing suit in all the wrong places.

We had so much fun going out last weekend. Let's do it again when we get back!

Love you so much!

Ashley Park said...

That bathing suit cracks me up. Its even more funny because its Frelly. I am coming into town all next week. Would love to see you. Email me your new numbers

SUMMER said...

Your kids are all supermodels!!!

Annie + Joey said...

I loved Mariela!! My kids went to her last year and they love her!! Your kids are too cute!