8.12.2008

Lock Up Your Daughters

this is evidence that he really did need a trim, look at the sides of his hair (don't mind the dorky parents in the mirror reflection) just call me edward, scissorhands, not cullenborn to love again, he's a brand new man!lock em, lock em, lock em, lock emhillary told me that i could absolutely NOT put a curl on top of my man-child's head...i can't help it, i love the curl on top

6 comments:

SUMMER said...

One word... Handsome!!!

Ashley Park said...

hey...its ashley.taylor@comcast.net.. please do. We leave Sat and I will be there all week.
XOXO

Katie said...

Hey Amanda! Hank is such a cutie! I need to trim up my little guy's hair too. (It's your long-lost cousin, Katie by the way). I just started a blog (henneuse.blogspot.com). So much fun to see your family!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest, most hadsome, beautiful baby boy I have ever seen. Good job on the haircut Mo. I was nervous about your skills, but it turned out great. You know how us Ridd boys are about our hair.

Hank's Dad

Ashlee said...

Look at those curls!!! How cute~

maryam said...

What a STUD! If he's anything like his daddy, he'll like older women... Let's teach him how to say LAYLA. xxo