it's finally here...Breaking Dawn! this one's for you spuds...
last year about this time nicole introduced me to the world of icy vampires & hot werewolves, when i first read i have to admit i was more than a little skeptical, i have never been a big fantasy reader, but, after a couple of Twilght's spent reading the book, i had a total Eclipse of the heart & before a New Moon came, i had finished all 3 books & anxiously awaited the final sequel! well last night at the Break of Dawn the wait was over...i am now the proud owner of the complete set of Stephenie Meyer's so fun books!
before the release we had a backyard pizza party (disclaimer: not all the girls here are fans, yet...)
my baby's growing up so fast!
some of the boys chillin' & eating sprinkles
the kids, we were definitely outnumbered!

me & hillary at borders
twilight moms
nicole & her fab shirt, her sister-in-law (who i found out last night, i am related to, made these...talented eh?)
the fangs (however, annie said, these vampires DON'T have fangs, we decided they have really sharp teeth)
team edward or team jacob?
me & jenny tucker, (notice the monster in her hand to help fuel her all night reading)
one of the employees trying to control the chaos
one for me, one for my mom (who bless her heart is recovering from a double-knee replacement)
off for a quick stop at jack-in-the-box, & home to start reading!
thanks everyone for such a fun night!


9 comments:
I was so bummed I couldnt go to the book release parties out here, baby girl doesnt let me get away much. BUT... I read all three fo these last year in 1 week. It was ridiculous, however, I am soooo team Edward. We must chat about why you love Jacob... I am intrigued!! XOXOX
I LOVE you AND your family!! We had a great time- thanks for inviting us!! So glad you girls had a good time! :)
Amanda-I have loved catching up on your cute family, since it has been forever since I've seen you or your siblings. It looks like you guys have so much fun. Katie and I live about a mile apart now and it is the best, so I can relate to you and Hillary!!
Courtney(long, lost cousin from Colorado)
SO much fun!!! Glad I made a showing on your blog - I feel so famous now!!! :)
Ok, I am completely on team Jacob as well! Looks like a fun party at the bookstore! Have you finished it yet?
I missed a fun night... Stinks for me. How is the book??? Are you loving it? xo
Ok, I just caught up on your last 3 posts...
Can I just say the you are gorgeous? I love that silky green number you are wearing on Tony's b-day! He must have loved that...wa wa!
Love all the family pics. I love all the Gardner girls. All gems in my book! Miss yoU!
I just got the book!!! You always have so much fun! Allison and I need to join you more often!
Have you finished yet?!? Call me when you do! I am bummed I didn't hang out with you more! After I got my book I couldn't find you guys. I think you were ahead of us in line.
Post a Comment