6.22.2008

So You Think You Can Dance

the *stars* of the show white rabbits going on stagemy little frelly-bunny
finding her tape markbunny buns
waiting for pictureslittle alice in wonderlandgrace, always gracefulfrell watching her big sister practice he's late!
hank didn't make it thru act 2curtsyshe loved this costume... i love this girlthe little elephant march (stampede) from the jungle booki thought she was going to stomp right thru the stage floormy adorable baby elephantole' ole' the rythym is gonna get you!elephant ears
day 3 of recital week
my beautiful grace
love those little arms
showtime!after friday's performance dinner & jazz music, grace & i always split the chicken marsala, our favorite!saturday's matineethe prayer circlethanking heavenly father for the gift to dance! hillary and i worked backstage, it was a long hot day with six 2 & 3 year old bunnies & elephants, but so much fun to be right there with our girls!we did it!biggest fansgrandma & papa are there to cheer them on every year!tiny dancers...recital week is like running a mini-marathon in our family...it can get a little nuts! this year was gracy's 4th dance recital...and we could not be more proud of her! this was faith's 1st dance recital, and we are so proud of her too. it takes a lot of courage for these little ones to get up there on stage, and so fun to watch all their hard work over the past year come together in such a fun show...
i love my beautiful little ballerinas & tappers!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fun!! They are DARLING! Thanks for letting us come and watch- can't wait to sign up next year!!

SUMMER said...

I can't handle the elephant (aka Mrs. Frellington)! I can just see her freestyling and then stomping her way right through the stage! Both girls looked so beautiful! I can't wait for next year!

Ashlee said...

How cute is that. Looks like fun. I can't wait until I can get Makella into dancing.
As for the water toy. I got it at target. It was the best thing I have bought in awhile. she LOVES it..

queenieweenie said...

The pictures are killing me.

I love "my" girls!

I heard about the stomp and how dad was laughing out loud.

Jenny said...

What darling girls. The costumes were darling. The elephant was my PF!

camille said...

I LOVE all your pictures and how you don't hold back at all. I totally respect that. With beauties like those I wouldn't either. They are so gorgeous and so precious in their costumes. I don't think I can pick a fav, though! They are all so dang perfect.

Hillary said...

this was one of the best moments of my life. seeing those little girls dance just made me laugh. i have to say the frellington did steal the show with her stomping number!

Hillary said...

mi love our kids, they are truly OUR kids!

maryam said...

I can't wait to put L in dance! I unfortunately KNOW I will be a total stage mom! Yikes.

queenieweenie said...

The "goth" makeup is starting to disturb me. I don't like it when my sweet little nieces look like drag queens!

Val said...

I love the costumes! Your girls are so adorable, I love the picture of Grace in her "graceful" ballerina pose. Do you think "So You Think you can Dance" will still be around in 10 years? Let's hope so! I'll be cheering for your girls!