6.27.2008

Soccer & Swim

following in the gardner tradition...gracy has started soccer!
i was so proud of her, she was one of a few girls in the whole camp, and she didn't complain a bit! practicing her throw-insthe bleachersthe magic of the chain-link fenceizzy's summer swim lessons! notice the haircut? she was making it longer like grace's. she told me this week that bologna makes her "angry"the push-ups provided lots of entertainment, the girls were mesmerized by the science of the stick and frelly thought it looked like a hot dog!

10 comments:

queenieweenie said...

I agree with Frelly. Bologna makes me mad too. Seriously, it is not allowed in my home.

Good job Gracey! We can't wait to see you play.

Jason and Layna said...

Way to go Grace! She looks so cute and excited to play.

zuniga family said...

She is so cute. You need to tell me why you call Faith, "Frelly." I am so curious. When are we hanging out? I will be gone this coming week but after that I am free until the first week in August, then I will be back east. Can we please plan a time?

Danielle said...

Cute post- your kids are adorable! I can't believe you remember David calling me that nickname- which was "Honey." And no, he doesn't call me that anymore- but he did until he was probably 15! (or older!) By the way- I'm coming to your ward tomorrow- Ani is blessing her baby!

Hazen5 said...

So, can she "Bend it like Beckham" now? And is Rick going to be her coach? Rumor has it that he was the best coach!

The girls are adorable, and I can't leave out Hank!

Anonymous said...

Yummy cute kids. Gracie following in the traditions. I also agree with Frelly about bologna. It gives me a headache.
Love, Mom

Ashley Park said...

those soccer pics remind me of a little motor frog I once knew.

SUMMER said...

Carols comments KILL ME! Love you Henna head!

camille said...

What a little stud Grace is. I love her little buns on her head. What a cutie. Frelly is the sweetest little thing. I loved that shot of her little bum. SQEEEEEZZE! AND HANK...You know he is adorable! We need to have a GNO soon. I miss you!

Jenny said...

Cute pictures!