6.18.2008

Last Weekend Before Summer!

* disclaimer.. LOTS OF PICTURES, as long as i am blogging, this is my scrapbook....sorry!
summer is on the horizon...
hank, takes after his mama & heads straight for the water!
me & my firstborn
trouble
maryam & me
henry & hank
lindsay & me
escape artist
i can't get enough of those legs!
yummy sand
me & my frelly
dinner
dominos
brothers
spf 50
assessing the surf
d.g.l.(daddy's girl for life) jane & jake
headlock
bopper & me
us
me & my little boyfriend
playing in the surf
something i thought i would NEVER see
all packed up & headed home
they call her izzy frella
grace
anthony opening an early father's day gift (a sportcoat & tie for the tank)
kisses & hugs
daddy & his man-child
are you serious?
wahoo's (whoops)
daddy's day
an autographed book by the author, and the aufspring & a chocolate cigar
familymy little gymast
a perfect 10
frell, in her fr"element"
just another day at the gym
graduation
henry the honeyest hank + frelly+ yobaby+ 1 minute alone= this
he is going to get her back one day! happy nonetheless, of course...

12 comments:

SUMMER said...

All I have to say is that I have NEVER seen legs like that on a 3 year old child before!!! They are AMAZING and if she does not grow up to be an olympic gymnast than I won't understand.... LOVE Hank in the suit! And where did you get your girl's cute grey and white polka dot dresses? Ha!!! :)

Ashlee said...

Those are some great pics :)

maryam said...

What is that stuff all over
Hank??? I am laughing sooo hard! Layla was in a bathing suit yesterday and we saw more cottage cheese than one could find at Costco! I think it's also time for her to switch to low-fat milk.

maryam said...

If I'd only read the captions I'd know that it was Yo Baby Yogurt... Ha!

Hazen5 said...

Love all your pictures! But, I have to say the YoBaby ones were my favorite. Those deserved a post all to themselves, Poor Hank!!!

Sprinkles...You name the day and Allison and I are there! Maybe next time we get our hair done we will kidnap you and those darn cute kids.

queenieweenie said...

I love Frelly AND her 'tude AND those legs! What a cutie!

Grace needs some sunglasses like her mama (cute squinty eyes)

Hanky...poor sweet Hanky. The man child is killing me.

LOVE YOU!!!

Ashley Park said...

Sooo cute, That little suit and tie kills me! Love seeing your kids.

Jason and Layna said...

I love all the pictures, especially the yogurt one. Your kids are so cute!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics- can't get enough- oh- well, except that one of me- YUCK :( Too bad my own momma told me I'm not photogenic- hopefully all the cute pics of your fam will cancel that out ;)

camille said...

What can I say about all those wonderful pics except I wished I was there for each and every one!! Your family is to die for and I want to hug and squeeze your kids. Hank is growing up so fast. He is adorable. I love the pics of Father's Day . So darling!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I got on to see the pics of Hank and YoBaby, but Hank in a jacket and tie??? I died laughing. I agree with Camille, I want to be there for each and every one of these wonderful moments. So glad you are keeping us all entertained on your blog!
Love, Mom & Grandma

Jenny said...

That picture of Hank is a keeper! Love it!!!