6.15.2008

Happy Father's Day

Dad- You have been the single most influential person in my life. If it weren't for all your advice, prayers & stubborness I would not be the person I am today...you loved me and saw the potential in me that only a father sees and you made sure that I saw it too. You provided me with so many opportunities and experiences that have molded my character and shaped my existence. You have been my rock, my island; whether the seas are calm or rough, you are always there, and I know that with you I am safe. Words will never express how grateful I am that you are my dad, and I hope you know how much I love you...

Anthony- I could not imagine anyone else being the father of our children. You are patient (with me, and the kids) loving and kind. After Grace was born and we were in our little apartment in Logan, I will never forget what care you took of her...you bundled her up in a soft warm towel and made sure that the water temperature was perfect before you washed her little blonde curls. You did this every day until her cute little button fell off and she could take a "real" bath. Watching this, I knew our children would be always be loved, adored and cared for by their father, and that, they were lucky to have you. Only you can be their daddy, and it is an honor to share the responsibility of raising our little angels with you, thank you for loving us and I hope you know how much we love you too...

4 comments:

SUMMER said...

Cheers to Ricky D. and Tony!!!

maryam said...

Anthony is a great dad! I hope you spoiled him rotten yesterday.

queenieweenie said...

What a beautiful post. All dad got form me was a phone call.

Let's plan a night out for him soon!

Hazen5 said...

I love the Picture of you and Rick on your wedding day! What a good present for Father's Day!