RIDD!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you have a blog. LOVE what you said at the bottom- right there with you. Throw caution to the wind and blog your heart out baby! (or at least keep a fun journal of the happenings in the world of RIDD! ;))
Finally!!!! I have a sister who blogs. It's a dream come true. I loved today-so special. I will always remember holding Hank on his blessing day and having him fall asleep in my arms. He is literally a little angel on earth. I LOVE being his aunt. Anthony did such a good job with the blessing. We are SO proud of that boy. Loves and kisses and I'm SO excited you're blogging! It's a FUN way to keep a journal...and keep in touch. BTW, I promise all my comments aren't usually this long!
12 comments:
I can't handle this picture... I am dying!!!
spuds, it's him in yakutat, alaska he is obsessed
The only thing better than a red velvet cup cake from Sprinkles is a grilled salmon from Yakutat Alaska.
P.S. I want to be in your personal fan club!
spuds, so far, you and b-dog are the prez and vice prez of it, since no one else knows about my blog...the carnys might sense it though!
RIDD!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you have a blog. LOVE what you said at the bottom- right there with you. Throw caution to the wind and blog your heart out baby! (or at least keep a fun journal of the happenings in the world of RIDD! ;))
That picture would get Tommy boys heart rate up. Our boys are quite the fishermen. LOVE that you are blogging now. xxo
Finally!!!! I have a sister who blogs. It's a dream come true. I loved today-so special. I will always remember holding Hank on his blessing day and having him fall asleep in my arms. He is literally a little angel on earth. I LOVE being his aunt. Anthony did such a good job with the blessing. We are SO proud of that boy. Loves and kisses and I'm SO excited you're blogging! It's a FUN way to keep a journal...and keep in touch. BTW, I promise all my comments aren't usually this long!
You realize this means I now expect more comments on MY blog!
FINALLY!!! Now at least we can see what you are up to since! So glad you gave in.
Amanda, It's Rachel (Allison's BF) I am so glad you have joined us in the world of blogging! Looking forward to reading more in the future!
Love the Alaska picture, Rob is kicking himself because he didn't make it this past year! I miss Salmon!
The last comment was from me, I posted under Rob's name!
P.S. Allison showed me pix from the blessing and Hankie is sooooo cute, I want to eat his dimples. I also love your hair!
Post a Comment