5.01.2008

Forever in Blue Jeans






This was one of the funnest day/nights ever! It was our second week trying to get in to AI and it was so worth it...we were right next to the judges and even if I did dance like a gigantic dork and do sprinkle hands I had a blast...my dad said I should write down my feelings about seeing the artists...so here goes: Jason: amazing David Cook: talented, but not my type Brooke: good, not great, Sayesha: Broadway, David Archuletta: are you kidding me, that kid brought the house down, and like his mama said to us after the taping, this is his mission, this is why he is here. I had so much fun with all the girls and haven't laughed so hard or ate so much in a long time!


5 comments:

SUMMER said...

SPUDS!!! "The carnys come out at night! The carnys come out at night!"

maryam said...

I love that your DAD of all people asked you to do that! We should have taken him with us.

Annie + Joey said...

Hi!! I am so glad you girls had fun! Sorry I missed it. You are awesome for starting a blog! I love it! Check my blog, there is a new interview with Rob/Edward from today on the sidebar. Can't wait!!

SUMMER said...

what the???? is all this country music playing????

amanda said...

is there any other way?! yee haw!