2.23.2009

Happy 54

54.  target runs are just fun.  i always find something i "need".  today summer & i went...some of our fab finds were: a waterproof picnic blanket, fuzzy slap bracelets, irish gear & ruffles (because they have ridges)...

9 comments:

SUMMER said...

I lost you at least 5 times finding "needs" throughout the store! :). Why is that store so amazing?! Target runs do make me happy too....

Hess Fam said...

I so wished I was closer so I could have enjoyed the fun with you.
Remember Summer's 'funny' joke about the potato chip being out of the bag?! NERD!

My Little Clan said...

well, now I have an excuse to go shopping... who doesn't need a woaterproof picnic blanket?

Bill and Paige said...

I love target! I HAVE to go there at least once per week!

C Gardner said...

Summer, I ALWAYS lose Mo at Target!! LOL.

Tammi said...

Love your new picture of you and the kids on the little ferry boat! You guys have sooo much fun together! You're always going fun places! And I love that Frelly has a chocolate bottle! Ya know what, stuff like that will not scar our children or give them complexes...they outgrow those things when they need to. I couldn't ever see the pictures of that day, did you dress up as a Fairy? YOu did didn't you?

Kristen Elizabeth said...

If I could have a billion dollar gift certificate to one store ... target would win hands down! It is fabulous!

Laura Ek said...

Loving the Dark hair!!!

Melissa White said...

are you wearing a Chip and Pepper Tshirt? Awesome! Those t's are the best and so is TARGET!