2.25.2009

G.N.O.

tonight i met darling shalyse (a friend from the "blogging world".)  summer & i went to dinner with her, some family & friends.  we ate at javier's, then ended the eve with a ginormous pazookie for dessert at b.j.'s....is there any other way?


3 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Oh friends. I am really so sorry that I was so dead last night. I REALLY am regretting it now. I needed that fun night and instead I was a big party pooper!
I hope it was fun...and I hope we can do it soon!

amanda said...

we missed you too babe...sorry for harassing an innocent pregnant lady at the oh-so-late hour of 9:30!!!!! NEXT TIME...there's always a next time.
xoxo
mo

Shalyse said...

Amanda...that was SOOO much fun! Thanks for letting me party it up with you girls! I am still wanting the rest of that darn pazooki (or whatever the heck it's called) :-) but it was DANG GOOD...even if you girls said it was overcooked..haha You are so amazing and I am so happy to have finally met you in person. you beautiful little thing you!! can't wait to catch up later too!!! :-) xoxo