48 & 49. i couldn't find a good picture of pellet ice(you know the yummy, crunchy, hard-to-find-kind?) but i found this, & since i also adore any kind of berries, there you have it...2 more things that make my day...
My sister (Jillian - she lives in Vegas) goes to Sonic once a week where they sell their pellet ice in bags. She keeps it in her freezer for her daily Diet Coke. I wish there was a Sonic around here... I'd be doing the same thing.
I might almost consider having another baby just so I can have the cranberry/7-UP spritzers with "crunchy" ice they give you after you deliver. OK not really, but those things are the best part about getting through labor and delivery (almost better than the baby!)
3 comments:
Oh My Gosh! Did you go Dark? You hair looks fabulous!
My sister (Jillian - she lives in Vegas) goes to Sonic once a week where they sell their pellet ice in bags. She keeps it in her freezer for her daily Diet Coke. I wish there was a Sonic around here... I'd be doing the same thing.
LOVE pellet ice.
I might almost consider having another baby just so I can have the cranberry/7-UP spritzers with "crunchy" ice they give you after you deliver. OK not really, but those things are the best part about getting through labor and delivery (almost better than the baby!)
Post a Comment