2.15.2009

Happy 45

45. right now i am sitting in a hotel room listening to a waterfall outside my balcony. it is a calming, beautiful & strong sound. i have so many thoughts whirling through my restless mind right now, that this is a welcome change...it sounds like peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda -- I keep telling Summer to set up a night where we can all go out to dinner and hang out. So get on her about it, because everyone needs a decent break now and then! XOXO Lindsey Denison

Anonymous said...

Amanda,

I love you and the children with all my heart. I am so sorry my addiction has caused so much pain and turmoil in your life and the lives of those around you. I am in a recovery home now getting the help I need. Addiction is a disease and I am very sick. My heart aches and tears stream down my face as I think of all the pain and wreckage I have caused. I miss you and the children so much. Thank you to eveyone who has supported Amanda during this difficult time. I am sorry to eveyone I have let down. I pray that I can beat this disease and live a life of recovery. Amanda, I hope that you will be able to forgive me someday and find the happiness you deserve. I will always love you. Please contact me as soon as you can.

Anthony