1.01.2009

Resolve

a friend in my home-ward started this blog as her new year's resolution.  i have been searching for something to resolve and with 16 minutes left of new year's day, i have it.  thank you kathryn, this is awesome!

4 comments:

SUMMER said...

i think it's great and it will be a daily stop for me too!

Bonnie said...

What a great way to read the B of M and help to be motivated! Thanks for sharing and thank-you to your friend!

queenieweenie said...

I speak from experience...reading the scriptures daily will literally change your life. Perspective is an amazing thing.

sachia said...

I'm so jumping on this bandwagon! Thanks for the inspiration to share! I love it, love your new quote on the side! It is such a challenge for me to blog, Sienna is all hands on deck and I really don't get much of a break. That is why I love reading other peoples. That takes two secondsm to read through!!! Let me know if I can do anything for you!