12.08.2008

Wicked

in my family we are huge theatre LOVERS, especially musical theatre.  my parents have treated us over the years to tens of dozens of fun-filled nights enjoying the magic & art of the stage.
this year one of our "early christmas gifts" was tickets to WICKED...
it was awesome!

in an effort not to be the "front-man" in the picture (we think it makes us look stout), we were all pushing each other forward.
the result, my mom is an elf.
if you can even see her...lol.
outside the pantages in la
me & grace (she was an angel during the performance)
the "cousins"
mom & me
jake rothey & fuzzy-bean
officer oliver
hailey & jennifer
little ladies who had to pretend to be 5...faith told us over & over again "i'm really 3, but i'm pretending i'm 5"...we told her to keep her mouth shut.  and during the performance she probably asked me 300 x where dorothy was.
allison modeling our fabulous pre-show dining at tommy's where the chili looks a lot like s&%t.
allison
hot-stuff spencer
jacob (mini ricky-dee) & havarti marty
baby grace & sammy sue
big girls at their own booth...wow.
my frell
janeo waneo, mrs. frellington & uncle daddy
me & my hot-date, maryam!

8 comments:

Traci said...

Yeah! I'm the first to comment!! What a wonderful evening for your family. I ran into your Dad today at Costco and he said he was still recovering from his big night out!! I hope you are doing well...our thoughts and prayers are with your family! I really can't stop thinking about you all. Lots of love,
Traci Moysa O'Neill

maryam said...

Your green tights were WICKED hot! I had such a great night on our "date". cyber hugs. cyber kisses.

Ashley Park said...

so good to chat with you today. Made my night. I am glad you are finding some peace! i love you! Call me when you get back up here. Looking at these pic I am so jealous of your sisters... make me want G to have a bunch more siblings!

Anonymous said...

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to ride in a caravan to LA,
OH! Wicked fun, Wicked fun, laughing all the way
Oh what fun it is to be with our crazy fam-i-ly !!!

I know, I have Christmas 'issues'.

Maryam, you are now officially a member of our family! We loved having you with us--you are a wonderful friend to Amanda.

SUMMER said...

SO sad I couldn't go... glad everyone had so much fun!

shayla said...

I heard it was a blast! Frelly & my Izzie were fast friends at nursery on Sunday. YOU look great...love your dress!

queenieweenie said...

What a memorable, wonderful, night! Thanks again mom and dad!!!

queenieweenie said...

by the way...notice the spare tire around my neck! gross...NOT my favorite symptom.