hank & berk innocently enjoying their baby plates, sliders & fries.
then the ambiance of the cheesecake factory seemed to get the best of them...
once wasn't enough for berkley...she wanted a little more hanky panky.
eyes closed & everything
"i'm a ladies man"
berks just can't get enough (maybe she takes after her mama)
"okay, one more"
we better make it count....!


10 comments:
A. What was Berkley's hair that day? I think I was a little out of it.
B. What is my daughter's deal? Did you see her fingers digging into poor Hank's neck? I think he was so scared!
C. These will be great for their wedding video!!!
P.S. How did Berkley know how to perform CPR in that last picture? GEEZ LOUISE!
That is great. I love that Berkley is holding his chin and bringing him in closer for more. Cute kids!
HA! thats funny! cuties
haha! Seriously has to be one of the cutest picture slide ever So funny! And Berkley is kinda robbing the cradle. Cute cute kids
haha! Seriously has to be one of the cutest picture slide ever So funny! And Berkley is kinda robbing the cradle. Cute cute kids
In Berk's defense...who can resist that face!
Oh, i just love Hanky Panky! Give him a big kiss from his Aunt Jennifer. These pictures are priceless.
how cute. Your pictures are amazing and what an adorable blog. Way to stay strong Amanda. You look amazing by the way. Hang in there.
those pictures are classic!! berkley knows what she is doing.
Post a Comment