12.16.2008

Walk Like a Man

my little man is walking...i don't know how he does it on those chicken legs of his...
but it's pretty much the cutest thing i have ever seen.

7 comments:

Ashley Park said...

cutest thing doing the cutest thing.. good combo. when you coming to see me again!

SUMMER said...

I love that little miniature man! His smile just melts me!

queenieweenie said...

watching him walk on Monday nearly brought me to tears. I can't believe "our" baby is getting so big!

Love you Hanky!

kiks said...

he is the cuttest thing i have ever seen. seriously, i'm in love with his lil' face! i had so much fun last night. you are beyond strong and HILARIOUS!!! XOXO

Anonymous said...

That little face just melts my heart!
Grandma

sachia said...

Love that kid especially the attitude when he sticks his toungue out! Fabulous!

kate said...

that little guy is to die for. I can't get enough of him.