12.18.2008

Favorites

i went to a favorite things party (my new favorite thing) everybody brings 6 things at $6 apiece.  then you go home with six new fun things.  i brought juice plus, i left with a fab new cd, a kate spade notepad & pencil, an oven mitt & new recipe, yummy new candy (sea salt covered dark chocolate caramels from trader joes), a plant & a few other goodies!  i think there should be a favorite things party once a month....if you have one, invite me!  =)
one of my favorite people stopped by for a visit, saucy sachia
my favorite bug
favorite new fun, silly dress ups &  gifts from auntie saucy sachia
i love december.

2 comments:

SMALL and TALL said...

Girl, I will for sure invite you to my party... cant wait to have it!

sachia said...

How fun! The girls look sooo cute in the new play stuff. I want to go to this party too. I'll bring the cupcakes!