I die laughing at all the funny things she says and all the trouble she gets into! Oh man! Just wanted to let you know you and your cute family are in my thoughts everyday.
Amanda - so good to run into you the stake center today. Keep your head up, you have enough spirit, faith and gumption to go around (forget meany head people!).
7 comments:
I miss my frellicious :( She's 2nd to none- even if she doesn't agree!
smart girl!!!
little blue bags are especially good!
I die laughing at all the funny things she says and all the trouble she gets into! Oh man!
Just wanted to let you know you and your cute family are in my thoughts everyday.
And some come in luscious little packages called FRELLY!!!
Love, Mom
Amanda - so good to run into you the stake center today. Keep your head up, you have enough spirit, faith and gumption to go around (forget meany head people!).
I love that she has such wit! I also love that picture of you on the sidebar. You look beautiful. Know that I am thinking of you and your family.
I love my
ms. Frellington!
Post a Comment