my dad is hands down david archuleta's biggest fan. last night we went to a jam session in his recording studio with the band. they were practicing six of the songs from his new album. And they are AMAZING. he sounds better live than most people do on their cd's. 11/11 is the album release date, and trust me you want this album!
thanks for being his stylist spuds & sharing the perks!
dad and david, david and me!
i finally made good on my promise to bring jeff & david sprinkles. jeff loved the pumpkin and david went for red velvet...the rest really are for rookies, eh?
gary who is alive thanks to me (long story, i saved him from choking as a baby) =) & also summer's business partner, me & ricky dee!
THANKS GUYS...LAST NIGHT WAS AWESOME...
I NEEDED IT!


5 comments:
Just in case anyone is curious.. I am NOT pregnant although I resemble a 5 month pregnant person in the picture of Jeff and I.
How fun, I am dying to try a pumpkin cupcake. I love sprinkles, but don't make it up there very often. I have been loving pumpkin things, Ruby's has a pumpkin shake that is to die for. That and the french fries and homemade ranch dressing will cheer and girl up I promise. It worked for me.
Hailey's reading this with me and is DYING!!! She wants to meet David Archuletta SO bad. Hook us up Summer!
Amanda, I just have to say that your family is so beautiful! Those kids are adorable. I would love to meet that little Frelly. She looks like she is quite the character! I played soccer last night with your sister Jennifer. It was really fun. Anyways, I wanted to let you know how much I admire you. You are such a great example to all of us. Thank you for sharing your story. I think about you all the time and have been praying for your family.
What a FUN night! So cool to have connections...I LOVE the new picture of your kiddos (main picture)--they look sooooo adorable! Keep on smiling--you're a beautiful person!
Post a Comment