you're lucky I don't hack into your blog and take some of those awful pictures off!! ;) Good thing I love you enough to let you leave them on there in the name of reporting our good times!! XOXOXO!! CANNOT wait to see you!!!!
and by pictures- I mean pictures of moi! ;)
I voted!Now I'm off to go door to door making sure other people did. Good times.
I voted too! Summer was right about Steve Young's wife. They did donate alot to No Prop 8. She knew before the rest of us, the girl has some ears!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
you're lucky I don't hack into your blog and take some of those awful pictures off!! ;) Good thing I love you enough to let you leave them on there in the name of reporting our good times!! XOXOXO!! CANNOT wait to see you!!!!
and by pictures- I mean pictures of moi! ;)
I voted!
Now I'm off to go door to door making sure other people did.
Good times.
I voted too! Summer was right about Steve Young's wife. They did donate alot to No Prop 8. She knew before the rest of us, the girl has some ears!
Post a Comment