Hey Amanda, This is Korinne, Krisit & Patsy's sis. Oh my goodness your halloween pics are so cute! The wizard of oz is such a cute theme. We were gonig to do that this year (thank God we didn't because your costumes rock!). I hope everything is going well for you guys and we'd love to get the kids together sometime! Love to all~Korinne
4 comments:
How great! I bet the kids were so excited to trick or treat with dad. You guys look happy, and that's what matters!
Hey Amanda, This is Korinne, Krisit & Patsy's sis. Oh my goodness your halloween pics are so cute! The wizard of oz is such a cute theme. We were gonig to do that this year (thank God we didn't because your costumes rock!). I hope everything is going well for you guys and we'd love to get the kids together sometime!
Love to all~Korinne
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Anthony looks so much better. I pray for your family every day. May God bless you with a miracle.
Post a Comment