last christmas one of my children's gifts were target GIFT cards from grandma carol & papa drrr.
i carried them around in my wallet, for 9 months, until one saturday in september the girls finally cashed in. they had so much fun learning about how much things cost and not going over their "limit". they both chose skateboards & a new dress up.
it was such a fun christmas present and the girls thoroughly enjoyed themselves.
thanks grandma & papa you are the BEST.
after target we went to a's for some fried zucchini & ranch dressing. i am NEVER gonna get back to my fighting size...oh well, it was worth it.






2 comments:
I received more enjoyment from watching the girls shop than they had spending the card! Thanks for sharing the experience. So cute.
Love, Mom & Grandma
I love Target! Way to teach them about one of the finest shopping establishments in the world! I <3 gift cards!
Post a Comment