11.13.2008

I Suck

i am sick of being the man of the house.  i am not good at this at all.  in 2 days time i  caught 2 mice, then these 2, cried a little bit, then ran over a rat.  

but the rat was on purpose.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to call me. XO

queenieweenie said...

that is SO sad! The lizard not so much, but that sweet birdie! Oy.

Hope you're hanging in there. Call me so I can tell you how I get to collect all my pee for the next 24 hours in a big orange plastic jug in my FRIDGE!

camille said...

oh my nastiness!

I just got finished looking at all your beautiful pics when I saw you commented on my blog. Totally thinking of each other at the same time and I love it!!!!

So, could your kids be any more adorable, silly, hilarious (Frelly's bed in your shower), beautifully handsome, etc? We need to have a park day together. I will come there, so let's do it! Love you and thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers!

Stella said...

eeeewwwwww! Thanks for leaving a comment! I can't wait to see you next week. I hope you can make it in! I miss you and The Tank and Frelly!

Stacey

sachia said...

Ummm those traps just remind me of your Halloween party when some of the kids thought that you so thoughtfully put out peanut butter (mouse trap glue) for them to try. Can you say ewwwwwwwww!!!!