11.15.2008

HAPPY 1st MY LOVE

almost two months ago we celebrated hank's 1st birthday.
we flew in from utah in the morning, ate at pei-wei for lunch...
then celebrated circus style.
we had circus peanuts, pretzels, sandwiches, cotton candy, cupcakes and lots & lots of tears from the overwhelmed, overtired, overdropdeadgorgeous birthday boy.
my eyes adore you
mommy & daddy
my babies
my other babies
how did i get
so
lucky?
i raided etsy & bought all things circus.  he wore the hat for about 3 seconds.
my frell, my belle
my saving grace
i COULD NOT LOVE YOU more....ANY of YOU

every year on my children's birthdays i have tried to write them a love letter.
words cannot explain the love i have for my babies, and the gratitude i have for hank.  
he was a BIG surprise...
what would i do without him?
he is perfection.

5 comments:

Hazen5 said...

Happy First Birthday Hankie!!!

What a great party Amanda, I love all those pictures. Could Hank get any cuter? I could go on and on about his eyes.

Jason and Layna said...

I need you to come plan some birthday parties for me. I think my kids are getting a bum deal. He is such a cute boy. It looks like he had a great day.

camille said...

Happy 1st, Hank!

Amanda, you are the best mom ever. I want to be just like yoU!

My Little Clan said...

Hank seriously gets more handsome all the time! Happy 1st Birthday Hank!

ali said...

You are all too cute! As I was looking through your pictures, I was falling in love with Hank and the happy boy he seems to be all the time!