11.14.2008

Daddy

we have been able to visit anthony on some of the weekends.  he gets a pass to spend time with us, and it is like having the man i married back.  i know the odds are stacked against us, and i have no delusions, but, i do have hope.

i BELIEVE in miracles.

"i feel like i have come back from the dead and i realize how precious a gift life is.  i can see god in my children's eyes.  but, it is painful to realize that i have lost time with them that i will never get back.  i am grateful for a second chance to rock them, love them, hold them, take care of them, teach them." anthony 

4 comments:

sachia said...

Mo-

He looks great. I think healing are forgiveness are real. Trials but great blessings in the end. You are doing sooooo good, I think of you every day in case you can't tell by all of my comments on your blog! If you need anything including a visit you just send me a text and I'm there!

maryam said...

We love you guys. xoxoxo

P.S. When we put Layla to bed every night, she cries when we leave the room... Tonight, I saw her getting ready to cry as I was leaving and I said, "Be a big girl like Frelly and don't cry." It was magic. Not one tear. Frelly is our hero. ;)

Ashley Park said...

A smile with TEETH from Anthony!Love it! I love what he wrote. So much insight for even a few who aren't battling this! Love you...

Lisa Harris said...

Amanda, there is so much hope for your family. Hope, faith and compassion are the 3 things I know you can hold to right now. A month ago, I thought I would be a single mom with my ex an addict. Right now at this moment, as I am typing, divorce papers are a thing of the past, and I am listening to my HUSBAND teach my girls all about spinach(don't ask). They are all full of giggles. There is HOPE, keep holding on to that.
Much love, Lisa