"And they shall also teach their children to pray, and to walk uprightly before the Lord." D & C 68: 28
"But ye (parents) will teach them (children) to walk in the ways of truth and soberness; ye will teach them to love one another, and to serve one another." Mosiah 4: 15
"For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen; for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal." 2 Corinthians 4: 17-18


4 comments:
What a blessing it is to have parents like yours. They provide so much comfort, peace and love during these dark times. Thank heavens for wonderful parents.
You tell me when we are getting cupcakes... you know I am ALWAYS down! Haven is really missing the girls. Let's try to go tomorrow or wednesday. XOXO
Your parents look like the most wonderful people. Their kindness shows in their faces. I'm sure their hearts have ached for you and your little family! I'm so glad that you have great support. It's family and friends that help us through hard times.
I'm obsessed with Ricky Dee and Carol. They really are the greatest parents. They are like my own. I think Ricky Dee has even had to discipline me a time or two...
Post a Comment