I am completely too uptight. This would never fly at my house. What a fun Momma you are! I am going to give O some bubble wrap tomorrow compliments of you!
amanda...I just have to tell you that this post makes me SMILE so big! This is what life is all about! watching those little kids have so much fun with shreaded paper is perfect in every way! hang in there! you have lots of people thinking of you!!! and if you get down, just look at those sweet little faces covered in paper! :-)
3 comments:
I am completely too uptight. This would never fly at my house. What a fun Momma you are! I am going to give O some bubble wrap tomorrow compliments of you!
amanda...I just have to tell you that this post makes me SMILE so big! This is what life is all about! watching those little kids have so much fun with shreaded paper is perfect in every way! hang in there! you have lots of people thinking of you!!! and if you get down, just look at those sweet little faces covered in paper! :-)
Have a great week!!!
Secorro, pick up on line one.
Post a Comment