Such a great picture of you two! Life was so simple when we just started out, huh? I like to look back on those younger, naive, care-free pictures too when I'm struggling to understand why I have to go through something or when we are in a big slump in our marriage--it reminds me WHY I chose this life. Hang in there girl. You are such a strong person and a FABULOUS mother--you're little ones are so blessed to have you! I'm sure it's been a really long road and probably seems like it will never end, I can't even imagine...but thank goodness for the scriptures..."this too shall pass"...you're always in my thoughts and prayers.
4 comments:
I miss him for you too. When do I need to come bunk up at your house and let our kids run wild?
I'm sure its hard not to look back at the good days like that... but i'm sure that's what helps too!! Keep being strong
Amanda,
My thoughts and prayers continue to be with your family! Your strength continues to amaze me. I wish you nothing but the best!
Such a great picture of you two! Life was so simple when we just started out, huh? I like to look back on those younger, naive, care-free pictures too when I'm struggling to understand why I have to go through something or when we are in a big slump in our marriage--it reminds me WHY I chose this life. Hang in there girl. You are such a strong person and a FABULOUS mother--you're little ones are so blessed to have you! I'm sure it's been a really long road and probably seems like it will never end, I can't even imagine...but thank goodness for the scriptures..."this too shall pass"...you're always in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment