9.01.2008

What We've Been Doing Instead of Blogging...

eating at Opah
making servers take our pictures!
 testing our new i-phones & learning how to text
laughing
date night is not often enough!
taking my little ladies for mani-pedis
frelly told the ladies that "i want you to talk english"
double-handed cupcake eating
taking it back to the 80's with side ponytails
more eating out
working off our cupcakes at the little gym (i think i need the giant gym to do that)
i love these hands!
baskin robbins a fav in our family
temple night with my mom, dad and sisters and tommy bahama afterward!

4 comments:

queenieweenie said...

I can't believe Frelly told the nail ladies she wanted them to speak English. That is way too classic.

Love all the pictures.

Anonymous said...

My fav--Grace and Frelly making trifle with their aprons on---and Frelly with a pacifier in her mouth. Must help you concentrate.

Laura Ek said...

Wow, great updates! I laughed out loud when Frelly told the lady to speak English!!! Looks like you've been having lots of fun!

SUMMER said...

I love my no make up pic... you always look so gorgeous Mo and I love you and your darling kids. I love your updates and all the pics you put up always!!!