I heard about that. I am just a little curious to see them, but it makes me sad!
Thanks for the information and previous post about prop 8! After hearing about my MIL's experience sitting next to Elder Russell M. Nelson on a flight last week I decided to start a blog:www.standformarriage.blogspot.com
So scary and SO wrong. Call me...I want to hear how Grace's first day of first grade went!
yikes! that is just wrong. update your blog!!!
New post please!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I heard about that. I am just a little curious to see them, but it makes me sad!
Thanks for the information and previous post about prop 8!
After hearing about my MIL's experience sitting next to Elder Russell M. Nelson on a flight last week I decided to start a blog:
www.standformarriage.blogspot.com
So scary and SO wrong.
Call me...I want to hear how Grace's first day of first grade went!
yikes! that is just wrong. update your blog!!!
New post please!!!
Post a Comment