while we were at ball park... he ate pizza
she drank sprite
and she, jumped up on the table when i wasn't looking, stole 5 bucks from my wallet, cashed it in, & literally put all her eggs in one basket




she drank sprite
and she, jumped up on the table when i wasn't looking, stole 5 bucks from my wallet, cashed it in, & literally put all her eggs in one basket






10 comments:
That's great. She really took $5.00 to use on that machine?? Crazy girl
That is so funny, I think her and Emerson would make quite a pair.
Frelly monser is one of a kind... LOVE her!
that is SERIOUSLY hilarious! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Frelly!! I miss her!
I love that. The Fun Chicken bas been there forever. I totally remember getting sweet treasures from that!
Okay, so there HAD to be candy in those eggs! She is such a Gardner Girl with her sweet tooth!!!
I still can't believe she figured out how to cash in 5 bucks for tokens. You guys are in SERIOUS trouble!
i love the frell! this is seriously hilarious!
Oh Amanda, she is your "payback" I bet. I know Cate is definitely mine!!!
thanks for the advice!! Maybe I am rushing him. He isn't even 2 1/2 yet. Are you going to call me back??
Post a Comment