7.28.2008

Dancing With The Stars

my 2 favorite dancers participated in an intense training week...just kidding, there was also a lot of crafts, movies, snacks & fun! it was nutcracker camp for grace (with a little jazz) and princess ballet for faith. at the end of both weeks they did a mini-cital: grace was the "arabian-coffee" & faith was the "little-mermaid". the week proved too much for the frell though because she barely made it thru the end of her performance with her whole costume on & without breaking down in tears. oh well, the show still went on.

6 comments:

Hillary said...

Frelly is getting so big. Grace is too! I can't believe how fast they are growing up before our very eyes.

Hazen5 said...

They are so adorable! Before no time they will be trying out for "So, You Think You Can Dance!"

maryam said...

Can your family be any more beautiful?!? I think I am in for Friday... How can I pass up dessert and great company???

Ashley Park said...

i so need to meet this little Frelly. Maybe we can arrange for my OBear and her to marry so that I am guaranteed some inlaws for him that I love!!! Did you get my email I sent last week? It could have gone to junk for you. Lemme know.

queenieweenie said...

I love that Frelly has her hands in her armpits for half the pictures (at least she's not rubbing her nipples!)

Jenny said...

Loved our "Little Mermaids!"
Good times!