6.12.2008

The Man of a Million Ideas


my big brother matt has endless genius ideas...one of them is a finalist in a competition on the net, and it is a great idea! check out my sisters blog (weenigs) to vote for him PLEASE!!!

4 comments:

queenieweenie said...

WHERE did you get that picture??? I'm peeing a little.

Here's the link to the voting site. You could hyperlink it on your post (call me and I'll tell you how)

www.fastcompany.com/greatidea/vote

camille said...

I love that Matt! I want to hang out with you so bad. You and Hill. I love you guys!

Amanda said...

ya! i totally voted! citytunes is a great idea =). and yes, the beach is the plan tomorrow (i think?). see ya then! =)

Tammi said...

Amanda--that is the GREATEST picture of Matt! How bout his cool idea, huh? Hope he wins! LOVE your cute blog--you are so great at taking pics of every occasion and sharing the funnest stuff about your fam's adventures! love those squishy little baby buns (my little bro use to stash all kinds of toys, utensils, you name it, in his diapers!!) That's hilarious that he didn't even do it! Great to hear from you--your hair is Sooo adorable! Love to see you sometime soon-maybe at the beach with Allison?