goodbye california...

us gardner girls are known for being late, but we still managed to squeeze in a cupcake run on the way to john wayne...
who brought farrah?
hello arizona!
baby jail
a "big-a*#" cactus

baby jail
a "big-a*#" cactus
my roomie...looks like Bobby Light didn't treat her right!
while i was enjoying a hot stone massage, jennifer & hank were enjoying the hot tennis courts!
where's waldo?
game on!
allison, the queen of the games, kept adding more rules as the game went along, nice strategy slick!
minutes later, this innocent face would steal all of jennifer's chips, salsa, and guacamole (ok, i helped), forcing us to call room-service for the 5th time that hour for replacements

and to top it all off...room service call # 6
shopping
a fabulous dinner at alchemy where they opened up the veranda to a spectacular view

the woman responsible for this awesome getaway, my mom!
more desert dessert
party of 5 (& a 1/2)
poolside

aunt jennifer got him dressed this morning. during swimming, allison suspected something had malfunctioned in his swim diapers... i found this, in his drawers...whoops!
more shopping, and...eating, (for lunch we found the scottsdale sprinkles, and we all agreed, that it was not up to sprinkles standard)

i took this picture to show anthony that i do have willpower when it comes to shopping, look, i didn't even buy the matching Little Marc Jacobs dresses for the girls, aren't you proud of me babe?
but i still had to do some shopping...
* thanks mom that was the best! so... napa in 6 months?


7 comments:
SPUDS! You should have bought the little matching Marc Jacobs dresses! But it sure looks like you did some other shopping... thats my girl! My favorite pic is the one of all of you in front of the cactus and of course Jennifer with Hank and the Tennis Gear! I can't handle it!!! Looks like a BLAST! I can't believe how hot it was there...
make me miss all that Gardner girl craziness like the good ol' days. I wish I had some sista's to go vacation with.
I am so jealous. It looks like you guys had such a fun weekend. I love the picture of Hank in the highchair. He is so cute!
I totally love that you put so many pictures in your post. I love, love that. Wow, it looks like another amazing weekend for you sistas and mom. LUCKY!!! I miss seeing you. What is your email, btw! I need it!
Oh, your bathing suit is ADORABLE. Where did you get it?
Hillary's poker face is killing me! Looks like a FUN weekend was had... I want to see all of your purchases! Our Nordies here was picked over- hopefully you found some treasure in AZ.
The best, the best, THE BEST WEEKEND!!! I had so much fun hanging out with my sisters and of course, our AMAZING mom! Fun memories. Let's start planning the next one.
PLEASE forward me all the pics you didn't use on your post. I pulled the ones off your post to use, but I need the other ones.
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!
That looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!
I need a vaca!
Post a Comment