We loved Jason Castro, he was unique and despite what the judges thought, talented. Both Anthony and I were rooting for him to be in the top two, (of course we would never turn our back on Archie). We loved his renditions of the "Bob's", and don't think that he "Shot the tamberine man" like somebody told him backstage. Sure, he forgot the lyrics, but wouldn't you if you had just gotten such negative feedback? We think he is a true artist and his goofiness and shyness makes him endearing... we will definitely be buying his album when it comes out, and hope he achieves longevity so we can listen to his music for years to come, who knows, maybe he will make it to the hall of fame? I am worried that the next few weeks will be kinda boring without him! 5.08.2008
We will miss you...
We loved Jason Castro, he was unique and despite what the judges thought, talented. Both Anthony and I were rooting for him to be in the top two, (of course we would never turn our back on Archie). We loved his renditions of the "Bob's", and don't think that he "Shot the tamberine man" like somebody told him backstage. Sure, he forgot the lyrics, but wouldn't you if you had just gotten such negative feedback? We think he is a true artist and his goofiness and shyness makes him endearing... we will definitely be buying his album when it comes out, and hope he achieves longevity so we can listen to his music for years to come, who knows, maybe he will make it to the hall of fame? I am worried that the next few weeks will be kinda boring without him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I hear ya girl!! We will miss Mr. Twinkley Eyes!!
OK- just read the baby blessing post- SO SWEET! WHat a great day that was! Highly emotional for me as well and it wasn't even my baby! Thanks for including us- we loved celebrating that special day with your whole family!
BLAH!!! He is so nasty and I am glad he is gone... now he can go back home and smoke some more weed!
summer: he is so NOT nasty!!! don't disrespect the Castro....
lindsay: thank you!
Fine then he can go back and play hacky sak.
I am laughing so hard over sum's comments! I hate to admit it Amanda, but I think she's right. I bet he even has a lava lamp in his bedroom, next to his pipe.
Maryam!!! Maybe he will be in the audience on Tuesday and we can see firsthand!!! Okay, I know he is a pot-head, but, I still love him, he's just so lovable...and like I put on Sum's blog, his dreads tend to remind me of suntan lotion and coconuts, not bugs & lice like they probably really have in them!
I'm with you all the way, Amanda. I LOVED Jason. I had a huge crush on him and I could be his mother! Weird, but true! I'll be buying his CD, in line, right behind you! Loved, loved, loved him!!
As a joke, Tom has been asking me every other day if I am going to Idol again... He didn't ask me yesterday, as he should have, so I asked him to ask me if I was going to go to Idol next week. He said, "You're not serious are you." I said, yep, I sure am... I'M GOING AGAIN!!!!WOOHOO! I do love Jason, you knew that already... it's just fun giggling about his 420 style.
He was cute, but I think he probably is stinky!
Post a Comment