I CAN"T HANDLE IT... ARCHIE FOR LIFE! AND RODMAN TOO!
Can I just say that Jason works right by the lovely Chinese Gourmet, and if that is the prize for winning it is not worth it!
layna...i didn't even know you guys lived there!!! it looked a little sketchy i don't think i would want to eat there either! lol
We are living in Lehi, but the firm Jason works at is Murray. So the next time you visit Utah you better call me!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I CAN"T HANDLE IT... ARCHIE FOR LIFE! AND RODMAN TOO!
Can I just say that Jason works right by the lovely Chinese Gourmet, and if that is the prize for winning it is not worth it!
layna...i didn't even know you guys lived there!!! it looked a little sketchy i don't think i would want to eat there either! lol
We are living in Lehi, but the firm Jason works at is Murray. So the next time you visit Utah you better call me!
Post a Comment