5.19.2008

7 Things You Have Taught Me...



Don't skimp on cheese or toilet-paper.
Alaska is the last frontier.
There is never a time when you don't need a truck.
How to roast a perfect marshmallow.
Good hair takes time to style.
Don't swim Waimea in December.
Go big or go home.
happy 7 year anniversary today babe...let's make it to 70! xo

9 comments:

SUMMER said...

Happy Anniversary my little Tony Bologna and SPUDS head! I love you both!!!

SUMMER said...

And NEVER skimp on cupcakes!!!

amanda said...

is there any other way?

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Seems like yesterday...only, wait...there is Gracie, Frelly and Hank. Thanks for getting married and blessing our lives with those precious little ones.

amanda said...

thanks mom...i know, i can't believe how much my life has changed in seven years....CRAZY!

maryam said...

Happy Anniversary! You two make a perfect couple. Are you back yet??? We need to plan our next adventure already!
P.S. I love that he has taught you to go big or go home. I strongly agree with Tony.

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary! You make a great couple.
xo

queenieweenie said...

Happy Anniversary MoMo and Tony Dear!!! It feels like just yesterday you made me stuff my 5 week post-baby body into a tiny purple skirt and stand next to my size 2 sisters. You've made it up by giving me the cutest nieces and nephew ever!

***On another note, we went to Jake's open house last week and he had made a "Book of Giggles". On the front cover, he dedicated his book..."To my little cousin Frelly, who always makes me giggle".

zuniga family said...

Happy Anniversary! I am glad we talked! I am glad we decided to walk into Chili's and video tape him. Look where it got you! 7 years later and 3 kids. Congratulations!