so THAT's why Hanky looks like a concentration camp victim. Is it growing? That boy is too cute.I love Frelly's plethora of bows and flowers-she's my kind of girl.Of course Grace was an angel-she always is.
I can't get over how handsome Hank is. He is going to be a heartbreaker. Can you please call me? We need to get together!
i'm wondering why there is no caption (or explaination) for frelly's bows?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
so THAT's why Hanky looks like a concentration camp victim. Is it growing? That boy is too cute.
I love Frelly's plethora of bows and flowers-she's my kind of girl.
Of course Grace was an angel-she always is.
I can't get over how handsome Hank is. He is going to be a heartbreaker. Can you please call me? We need to get together!
i'm wondering why there is no caption (or explaination) for frelly's bows?
Post a Comment