um, Amanda, I just found out about this and I could NOT be more thrilled for you both. You look so happy and Michael looks great for you. I am just so happy for you! You deserve all the wonderful things in life and so do your sweet kids. Hope to see you soon!!! xoxo love you girl!
5 comments:
That looks like some serious trouble!
I wanna got to breakfast!
I've got a jam with your name on it-strawberry or raspberry?
You are one lucky girl to be surrounded by those babes!
um, Amanda, I just found out about this and I could NOT be more thrilled for you both. You look so happy and Michael looks great for you. I am just so happy for you! You deserve all the wonderful things in life and so do your sweet kids. Hope to see you soon!!! xoxo love you girl!
p.s. I tried to leave this comment on you new blog, but I had trouble. So, that's what that is all about!
Post a Comment