125. hey there delilah lyrics
if every simple song i wrote to you would take your breath away... i'd write it all...
we'd have it all.
a thousand miles seems pretty far, but they've got planes & trains & cars...
i'd walk to you if i had no other way.
our friends would all make fun of us
& we'll just laugh along because we know that none of them have felt this way
the world will never, ever be the same...
& you're to blame..
this one's for you.


4 comments:
I love this song so much that I want to name my next child (in 10 years) Delilah. It is such a happy/fun song!
Oh how I love this song.
Seriously, this song is one of my all time FAVs!!! It gives me chills. It actually made me cry the first time I heard it... Strange I know. But I just LOVE it!!!
there is something so nostalgically romantic about that one!
Thinking of you and wondering what place your "at". xoxo, Angie
Post a Comment