6.02.2009

American Idol Finale 2009

  highlights:

getting the call hours before that we had tix
almost missing the whole thing
dana's shortcuts
kendra's homemade muffins
the box
b.t.b.
the red carpet
my ginormous camera
vip treatment at wolfgang's
security guards
starbuck's keeping us warm
meeting the owner of wahoo's
bonding with my friends
watching david run from his crazed fans
the fabulous concert
seeing kris allen win
getting home that night to my warm bed, i am getting old =)














6 comments:

Hazen5 said...

Hate you! No really, I am just jealous. What a blast!

Gretchen J said...

I'm with Rachel, extremely jealous!! What a night!!

queenieweenie said...

As always I'M JEALOUS!!!

SUMMER said...

2 weeks LATE! Geez.. this is old news. But I still had fun looking at all the pictures. Some of which you never emailed me BTW....

VERY FUN NIGHT!

karlin said...

I LOVE your dress.

Stella said...

I LOVE Lionel Richie!!! OMG. I don't care about Idol (you can not like me anymore) but I'm so jealous you got to see him!