5.19.2009

today

today is my 8 year (and final) anniversary,   this was a picture of the fountain in my parent's backyard at our reception.  to look back on this day with sadness would be tragic.  it was a happy day, & i have three beautiful little angels to show for it: grace, faith & hank... for which i am thankful, always.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you :) I am incredibly proud of you! Tel Gracy and Frell I love and miss them too!

Bonnie said...

Such a positive way to look at your trial. There is something good that comes from everything! I'll tell you again how you are such an inspiration to so many...even when some days you would like to pull the covers over your head and never come out--until a little voice says to you "Mommy" and then you know it is all worth it! Keep hanging in there and dancing in the rain!!

sachia said...

I was there that day.... it was SO beautiful and yes beautiful things came from it as they will continue to do so for the rest of your life.

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel... I would have just celebrated my 5th on June 19th... It was a sad day; I spent it in bed crying mostly... But it's over and past and it's time to move forward as strong woman for our beautiful angels GOD sent us <3
Love you sweetie!

~PEACE~

Steph