Hi. I am a total lurker. I'm Rachel H's sister in law. You go girl. You are absolutely amazing. You completely inspire me EVERY SINGLE DAY. I didn't even make the connection of who you were until a couple weeks ago. I just always go to Rachel's blog and then look for the Amanda link. When I need to get inspiration, I just pop on over and read what you have to say.
4 comments:
Classic-I love that one and told Mom I was going to put it on my blog! You beat me to it.
Hi. I am a total lurker. I'm Rachel H's sister in law. You go girl. You are absolutely amazing. You completely inspire me EVERY SINGLE DAY. I didn't even make the connection of who you were until a couple weeks ago. I just always go to Rachel's blog and then look for the Amanda link. When I need to get inspiration, I just pop on over and read what you have to say.
this applies to all...thanks lady. I called ya, where are you my dear?
Post a Comment