101. anyone from southern california knows that wahoo's just never gets old. i almost always get the salad with charbroiled fish, no tortilla strips, no cheese, add teriyaki veggies & black beans... mmmmm.
Did you know that theres a Wahoos in Honolulu? Really, really good fish. We really never eat there...save it for So. Cal. But it does sound good though.
I remember before we went to Scotland you made me go here and you kept saying "this place is so good, you have to try." With instruction like that I had to!! We ate here then bought cute, colorful wallets for our trip! I'm so happy to have such fun memories with you.
Love, Love, Love Wahoo's! I think we are planning a trip Memorial Day weekend and I'm already craving Wahoo's. We might just eat there everyday we are there.
4 comments:
Did you know that theres a Wahoos in Honolulu? Really, really good fish. We really never eat there...save it for So. Cal. But it does sound good though.
ah crap...now i want to go there.
I remember before we went to Scotland you made me go here and you kept saying "this place is so good, you have to try." With instruction like that I had to!! We ate here then bought cute, colorful wallets for our trip! I'm so happy to have such fun memories with you.
Love, Love, Love Wahoo's! I think we are planning a trip Memorial Day weekend and I'm already craving Wahoo's. We might just eat there everyday we are there.
Post a Comment